Areas of emphasis will include
* ATM/UTM deciion-making using AI and machine learning.
* Urban Air Mobility (UAM) ATM concepts and CNS technology enablers
* Dynamic sectors and cognitive radio to reduce spectrum demand and improve operational efficiency.
* Adaptive, integrated secure networks – use of deep learning in cyber security
* Cognitive assistants, Digital Copilots and Robotic Copilot to reduce workload, augment performance and improve safety.
* Safety assurance and human factors.
* Integration of autonomous vehicles into the airspace.
* Multi-modal interaction including speech recognition and synthesis for cockpit and Air Traffic Management.